Sunday, March 06, 2011

Awesome Inverloch - by Will Ellis

Our next stop was the Inverloch RACV Resort. Our son Will turned 7 on the weekend and the stay at the Resort was my parent’s gift to him. We thought it would be a good idea to let Will tell you about Inverloch from his perspective:

“When we went to Inverloch we had lots of fun. Before we left we needed to get the caravan ready and it took a while but we had fun when we got there. We followed Grandad and Grandma on the way there and we talked to them on the CB radio. That was good fun.”

“We went there for my birthday present from Grandma and Grandad. There was a flying fox, a giant swimming pool and a spa. All of those were awesome. My favourite thing was the flying fox when Daddy and Grandad were there because they pushed me all the way back and I went zooming really fast!”

“We rode our bikes to town and it was hard work getting up the hill but I still made it. Sam had to push his bike. On the second time it was hard for me and I had to push it too. It was because the wind was pushing me backwards. I almost fell off my bike the second time.”

“On the beach we saw a hundred thousand crabs. When you get close to them they dig under the sand. They don’t have big nippers. They have 8 legs and two small nippers. They are blue and red.”

“There was lots of cool playgrounds in the caravan park and they even had a big jumping pillow. The jumping pillow was amazing, oh man it was amazing you should have gone on it.”

“My favourite place to eat dinner was in the camp kitchen because there was a cool TV. Inverloch was great fun but I am excited to see more cool things around Australia.” (by Will, age 7 and 5 days!)


No comments:

Post a Comment